Last modified: March 18, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities, and businesses around the world. We are taking steps to provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees, and to ensure business continuity, service, and support to our customers. Here is an overview of our current policies and actions:
- We have formed an internal COVID-19 Response Management Taskforce that meets daily to review new information; re-evaluate our protocols to reflect the current state of the health concern in each of our physical locations; align and manage cross-functional responses; and share regular ongoing communication around our COVID-19 response.
- Brightflag’s Business Continuity Plan ensures that the Brightflag application and customer success team continue to be available. As a distributed company with significant investment in remote collaboration tools, we anticipate no degradation in our service or support.
- We have suspended all business travel. All business and customer meetings are being conducted as virtual meetings via audio/video conference.
- We have closed our offices. All team members are working from home.
- We have postponed all Brightflag-hosted events until further notice.
Most importantly, we are encouraging our employees to be mindful of their health, and to embrace the healthy habits that are part of all of our responsibility to slow down the potential for the coronavirus to spread.
Finally, we are closely monitoring guidance from government agencies and health authorities to ensure that our policies and practices keep our teams safe and healthy. We are actively adjusting our policies to reflect the latest recommendations, and we will advise if there is any impact on our ability to support you now or in the future.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.